One Day Course: 09.00 – 16.00 (UK time – Course times and durations are approximate)
- Explore the design and capabilities of the panel and menu features.
- Understand how to use Loop Explorer 2 Configuration Tool (LE2) software to create/modify and transfer fire system configuration files to/from Taktis Control Panels and Vision Repeater Panels using a direct connection between the PC and the Panel as well as transferring files using a USB Flashdrive. To include the installation and licensing of LE2.
- Understand the process to carry out a firmware upgrade on a Taktis Control Panel and Vision Repeater Panel.
- Create Cause and Effect rules to explore the configurable attributes of the panel and associated protocol partners.
- Understand the process of adding Expansion Cards and Ancillary Devices.
- Understand how to build a network of panels and configure network settings.