One Day Course: 09.00 – 16.00
- Explore the design and capabilities of the panel and menu features.
- Use Loop Explorer software to transfer fire system configurations and firmware upgrades to/from the Syncro 8000 Series.
- Create and modify cause and effect files, to explore the configurable attributes of the panel and associated protocol partners.
- Build a small network of panels and configure network settings to maintain a fault tolerant network.
- This course has been developed as a result of feedback gained from previous delegates and is biased toward practical field based elements.
- Each group of 2 delegates will have their own panel, to explore/configure and additionally will each have a separate panel with which to configure network scenarios.
- A PowerPoint presentation will support the practical elements and will be used only to highlight key aspects that could not be communicated otherwise.
A maximum of 8 people per course.
Please note that we are only able to offer training to Kentec account holders or as requested through authorised distributors. Non-account holders should submit their training request via the distributor in the first instance.