Half day Course: 09.00 – 13.00
- Explore the design and capabilities of the conventional panel range including HMO applications.
- Differentiating between Four wire and Two wire variants (Alarmsense and Sav Wire)
- Navigate the Level 2 & Level 3 Menus and the programming options available.
- Addition of Ancillary Relay Cards and Sounder Boards.
- Explaining the LCMU for BS5839 compliance
A maximum of 8 people per course.
Please note that we are only able to offer training to Kentec account holders or as requested through authorised distributors. Non-account holders should submit their training request via the distributor in the first instance.